Random Post

Sep 20, 2014

How far I've come indeed...

I found this while looking through the Ark the other day. I had almost forgotten all about it. As far as I remember I drew it in the same manner as I draw the Knight Guy comics today, but it's surprising how much my drawing skills (or perhaps just dedication) has improved since then. What's really funny is that I actually submitted it to Blizzard in their comic contest, hoping it would show up. Not only did Blizzard not accept it (and frankly, I'm surprised that I expected them to), but there was another comic that I saw a few months later that told basically the same joke, only better.



As a side note, the reward for that class is the choice of a weapon, not 30 copper.
I kinda like that imp though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!