Random Post

Apr 11, 2014

WarCraft 3 Map-movie #1: He's Flying!

I got FRAPS for my birthday! Now I can make some gameplay videos. It'll take a bit of time for me to get the hang of it (mostly just utilizing hard drive space and making the most of the video sizes) but in the meantime, I'm going to start showcasing my old WarCraft 3 maps for your viewing pleasure! These are probably only going to be interesting if you've ever played WarCraft 3, but it's fun for me because I made these when I was thirteen, and hey! another project type to start adding to Pretzel Lectern.

This one is called He's Flying!. A music video I made based on the lost episode of SpongeBob Squarepants. To this day, that episode's every line reminds me of the summer of 2002, which was a really fun summer vacation. It was in the prime window of time when I was both old enough to appreciate summer vacation yet young enough to not have to work (or feel guilty about not working).

Enjoy this filmlet, and there will be several more to come in the coming weeks!
(Probably more other projects too, as soon as I'm done with wretched finals)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!