Random Post

Sep 29, 2013

KnightmareGames logo

I'm in a design class right now. It's required for my major; otherwise, I might not have taken it. Still, I'm glad I was able to learn about certain tactics in alignment, contrast, etc., which I may not have figured out on my own. It's always satisfying to learn more about something that you've always known about innately, finding out there's a science to it.
Anyway, if I ever market Corridor, Epic Chess, or any of the other board games I'm coming up with ideas for, this is definitely a pretty good looking logo and name for a company.


This is just the first draft, so obviously it'll get better, but I really think the logo picture itself is very aesthetically pleasing. It's drawn with vectors, as well, so the curves are perfect and scaleable. If I change anything it'll probably be the arrangement of the text or something.
Speaking of board games, I've been making great progress on Corridor's new look of cards. I've hit a snag, however, and need to further playtest the game to see how I can expand the skill sets and balance stats with monsters. I'll also need to figure out how I'm going to procure the art needed for the new cards. The items are easy, obviously, but skills and creatures... yeah. Those'll either take a lot of time or a lot of money to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and suggestions. Please comment with your thoughts!